.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Saturday, June 07, 2008

My Madurai Father and myself

I don't see any difference between what my father was doing and what I am doing?
My father was a labourer in a cotton mill in Madurai. His designation was overlooker (in tamil it is called maesthri). He had his colleagues and his own fun. He used to work for 8 hours.

He worked on machines to get the threads made from the cotton. There were further automation in the machines and he enjoyed his job.

I see the same thing with me too. I work on machines and I make something or atleast test somethings before it goes to the customer.

I have managers as my father did.

I think it is the course of a NORMAL life everyone goes through, unless we make a tremendous difference in our lives by finding something new or building something new! or becoming an industrialist etc.,

It is usually ideal to be 10 times different than your previous generation. But, I see myself to be the same person, as my father - except for little differences in my financial situation!!

I hope I will make some difference and give something new this world, than normal!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs