.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Madurai Brother

My Madurai Brother

While I was in the reminiscent mood, I thought of one more incident, which happenned when I was 5 years old and I was studying in first standard in a Big school in Madurai. My brother was studying second standard in the same school. His age was ofcourse 6(six). There was one guy in my class always disturbing me and torturing me. I was so pissed off. Remember I am 5 years old:).

I informed my brother about this and he had few friends. Remember - his age was 6 years. My brother - my madurai brother got frustrated and got together his friends in a lunch session. These lunch sessions in school are the real play time for many of us, if you remember your days. There will be two much running around by all boys and girls and no one would notice what is going on. That was the correct timing by my brother and his friends.

They got together and nailed and sketched "this guy(my classmate)" and brought him to a building wall. two guys caught this classmate and one guy kept punching at his stomach:). I keep on smiling when I think about this incident.

Lunch session was over. When I was in my first session, post lunch. My brother was called to my class and my class teacher was pinching my brother's stomach.:)

You see what has happenned? My brother is unfortunately caught and he is getting his punishment for what he did to help me:):)
Quite interesting!! I usually don't have a great memory and remember everything, bu this incident is fresh in my mind, even though it happenned at my age 5.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs