.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Madurai Mom - My Madurai Mother - Part I

I am somewhere else in the world, than Madurai. My mother is in madurai.

She lives with my father, my brothers and their family. She has been striving throughout her life for my benefit. I am sure it is the same case with all the mothers.

My mother has not thought anything for her. She has always been living for me and my brothers. She thinks good for us, all the time.

I asked her once, what do you want, so that I can fulfill your desires. You know what she said? If you will live well, happy and prosperous - that is enough for me. That is what she said. I am always impressed by her life, who lives just for us.

I remember, when she used to work. (She is now retired). She used to work very hard. She worked for the same school(big school) in Madurai all her life - around 35 years. She is a great hard worker. She has got awards from the school.

She always wants her kids(myself and my brothers) to be no.1 and she is highly motivated. She wants us to come to a big level and prove to the world. If I am in a decent position in my career, healthwise and financially - then all the credit goes to her. She had been seeing lot of studious students and she has always dreamt to make us to be ambitious and achieve heights. And she definitely did achieve what she dreamt of.

She has to live longer to see her sons growth and achievements.

Will be continued...this never ends...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • There is a part ii to this my mother series

    http://madeinmadurai.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-madurai-mother-part-ii.html

    By Blogger Madurai Machan, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs