.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Monday, June 02, 2008

Never take decisions based on temptations - Madurai Finance Wisdom

Never take decisions based on temptations.
Tempations always lead to bad decisions and you regret for it.

I made a recent financial decision based on temptation.
As always, it ended up in a bad decision.

A different me, came in front of me and kept on talking to me about doing the temptation. I heard to that and did execute the sales. I bought that thing, even though it was difficult for me to buy!

I went for it, even though it is not affordable for me, at this point of time.

I regret for it guys! Why did that temptation come to me?
I was a very happy individual doing my own stuff and satisfied with what I have.
Why do these temptations come? I would have to pay that off, for next one year to get rid of this problem.

I can clearly see that the purchase was unnecessary. I didn't know that at that time. Nobody told me! Every heard to what I said and nobody stopped me!

I went ahead and today a real me is coming and knocking me. This real me is the one I always live with. So, now the real me is coming and asking me lots of questions.

I was a rich guy in terms of financial satisfaction and now I am a poor guy for couple of months at least. I feel guilty of my actions and its consequences.

Why would my inner self come to me and tell me to live life and now tell me that you went too fast in life!? Why there is a contradictory thought floating around and confusing me!!

This clearly tells me who am I!?

Yes - I am a conservative, long-term saver and never would think of living life. Your brought up is like that! You can never become a spender! You will kill yourself, instead!!!

Moral is this: Never take decisions when you are tempted!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs