.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Madurai Family - motivation and responsibility

Madurai Family - motivation and responsibility:

Family is very important at any point of time. Wife and kids are the real fun.
They are the ones who keep us running daily with full enthusiasm.
They are the motivation.

When I see my daughter, who is just an infant (< 2 years old), I think of an education fund, a marriage fund, an exclusive savings for my lovely daughter. I feel there is a huge responsibility as a father to save for my daughter.
At the same time, I have a huge responsibility of savings for my retirement and my wife's. My wife is not working, so I need to save for her retirement too.

This keeps me going, in a way. I need to work hard, save, and build assets for my family and their future.
This becomes my primary motivation for running in the life.

These days it costs minimum (INR) Rs.25 lakhs for a good education. If you are thinking of education abroad, you need think much further financially. I don't really care about Marriage fund, but I do really care about education fund. This has to be planned much ahead.

In addition, I need to have atleast Rs.20,000 to Rs.40,000 per month as income in my retirement(considering the inflation rate), and also considering that I live in my own house.

I keep thinking I just need to work hard and harder in my current job and make sure I save for future.

First feed yourself, then your family, then your society and the world!

Hope you are in the same boat as me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs