.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Crazy about Madurai and New to Madurai everytime!

Every time I go out of Madurai and come back to Madurai, I feel that I have missed Madurai for so much time and I feel Madurai back.

I would have only left Madurai in the morning and I will be returning from Trichy in the evening to Madurai and I feel happy that it is my home and it is my city.

It is not that I am just home sick, but I think it is much more than that.

But, I do not see the same thing with other people from other cities. This happens only with Madurai folks. Do you agree?

The "Madurai Junction" name board in the platform, "Madurai Sandhippu" name board in the entrance of Railway Junction. "Madurai Mattuthavani Integrated Bus Stand", "Meenakshi Mission Hospital", Madurai High Court, Melur, Thirumangalam, Autos, Tea shops, Periyar Bus stand, Thallakulam, Therkuvasal...

I can keep on saying the things one by one, and the list will never end.

Last but not least, it is just 3-4 days that I am from Madurai and I am already feeling home sick.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs