.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Madurai experiences: Time sense is poor

Where I go and whatever I do I have to deal with people correct?
Well, in Madurai when I deal with people or do business with people as a customer or as a vendor - I have to deal with the Madurai people.

Well, nobody has the sense of time in Madurai. If you cannot be strict in the timing, then do not promise that you will be able to make it at this time. People say - I will be there in 15 minutes. But they show up after 1 hour. It is accepted and adjusted easily.

Starting from electrician, plumber, Web designer, Relatives, Sales representatives, doctors anybody you name in Madurai. I did not see a single person who had stick to their timings.

People tend to accept it and do not seem to worry too much about time strictness. If used effectively, it would be better for Madurai and its people. Everyone could use everyones time effecitively, instead of any kind of wait times.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs