.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Reached Madurai safely...Madurai Airport Photos







I wanted to make this article simple and short, but I will try my best.

It was a long flight for me from California to Chennai. I waited for almost a night in Chennai till morning for a morning flight to Madurai, from Chennai. I liked the fact that there is a direct flight from Chennai to Madurai. So I am connected for an international flight to Madurai, indirectly. Isn't that great?!!

As the flight was nearing, I was just watching down to see my lovely Madurai. Paramount Airways, as always is great in hospitality. I had great chat with my co-passengers, who where originally from Sivakasi etc.,

Atlast I reached Madurai and took photos in Madurai Airport.

I saw significant differences in Madurai Airport, not in the same terminal. Whatever airport was there, it is all the same. But, there is a nearby building being built for the new terminal. I was glad to see that.

Only the people who travel can take this photo. I don't think anybody outside, who is not travelling can take this photo. Here are some of my captures...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs