.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Madurai Experiences: Terrible service of Airtel, Madurai

Well, this is very interesting guys...

The way these guys function is very odd. I needed a post-paid connection and I went to an Airtel center in bye-pass road. I was told someone will come to my place and they will help me in getting a post-paid connection.

I was glad at first place that someone will come and do everything for me. That became a nuisance for me. Two guys came to my place, and they were supposed to be for internet connection. So, those guys told me that someone else will come for Post paid Mobile connection.

Then came another guy - it is been 15 days I have not received a proper post paid connection. At last I had to change the connection to pre-paid to use the connection.
This has been a totally frustrating experience with that guy. I have not detailed a lot here, but it was frustrating for the fact that I could not get a normal post-paid connection in just a day.

At the first place, when I went to the Airtel office, I should have been able to complete my job there. Why should someone visit my place! I am surprised to see Airtel has such a man power, but doing poor customer service.

Another interesting thing is - when I went to another Airtel office in the same area - and explained my problem - they said - they cannot do anything about it - Only the agent who is working with me can help me in this, even though the Airtel office has written outside that - "Airtel Customer Relationship Office". I don't know what the ladies are doing there, wearing tight jeans and free hair - looks odd for those Madurai ladies. It is their independence on their looks, but I wish they do their duties properly or atleast the way these office function is terrible and it is not customer centric at all.

Again - this does not look like friendly for businesses!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs