.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Madurai Experiences: Terrible service of BSNL

I went to Thallakulam, all the way from the South part of Madurai for an internet connection at home in Madurai. There is no easy way of getting a phone number or a contact number to reach somebody to arrange for an internet. (Later I came to know other options like Reliance etc., who provide awesome internet data card (USB) in just 30 minutes).

Well, I went all the way to Thallakulam and searched for a Customer Service center. As soon as I enter the hall, I am by myself. Nobody approaches you for why you have come into that building. You search all the boards there and finally I reached a counter called Broadband internet connection. I was talking to a woman of my mother's age. Well, she was kind of enough and she got all the money I have to pay, but....

Interesting thing - when it comes to the service, nothing will happen.
It is been 3 weeks, from the time I applied for an internet connection for my home. Nobody showed up - though I was told that someone will come to my home within a week's time. Well, it is been 3 weeks. (I finally bought Reliance data card) yesterday to proceed with my work.

This is the situation of internet connection for anybody new to start a business. I had many dreams when I came here - but by this time I have not got internet the normal way!!

There is no easy way someone would start a business in Madurai. It is very hard to even get an internet connection!! Will I get an internet connection from BSNL at all! Let me count the days - when they would come to me for internet connection...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs