.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Sunday, February 07, 2010

Form a Company in Madurai and in India - Watch this movie Rocket Singh - Inspirational and Motivational

I saw a movie just now - "Rocket Singh - Salesman of the year".

I was very much impressed for the story and the motivation in the story. A new trainee salesman gets a bad treatment and embarrassment in his first job and was not given a chance for improvement in the company. He decides to cheat and build a company of his own, while he is in the day job. Rest of the story shows how he becomes a success story. You will be impressed by this movie...

In the climax, his previous boss would give a quote and I loved it about forming a company -

"When blood and sweat are printed together on paper,
beds becomes table,
home becomes office,
hunger and thirst are forgotten and children are neglected
there forms the real company"


Awesome and very motivational. I will keep this in mind!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

  • great article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you guys know that some chinese hacker had hacked twitter yesterday again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:47 AM  

  • Ah, This is awesome! Clears up
    a few contradictions I've heard

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:57 AM  

  • Ah, This is spot on! Clears up
    many misnomers I've heard

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 PM  

  • Ah, This is spot on! Puts to bed
    several misnomers I've heard

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:09 AM  

  • Ah, This is great! Clarifies
    several misnomers I've read

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:11 AM  

  • you have a wonderful site!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs