.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Friday, January 22, 2010

Get stuck in our youth style - Madurai Style - Madurai Youth

I was realizing today, that most of the times we get stuck to the style we know when we were youngsters. If you think about it, can you re-look at your style you have.

That is your dressing, your hair style, your mannerisms, what you like etc., Try to think about your dad. Does he follow your style? If he follows your style, then he really is young! Anyway, I am talking about most of the folks and not just the few.

I was watching a song in YouTube and it was a Punnagai Mannan's song - starring Kamal and Revathi. When I saw Revathi, her style kind of reminded one of my manager, who is around 6 years elder to me. Then, I realized - folks get stuck to the style which was enjoyed by them to the core in their college days.

Yeah - we get stuck to the style of our college times. Do you agree? Look around and find out. However, if you are following the latest trends, then you are really really young!! Be proud...:)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs