.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Good Madurai Improvement News in Internet - Dinamalar

I think I have written about this before in one of our previous articles - here it is.

I was looking around for Madurai news and all I was finding was about Madurai's civil cases - like someone killed somebody, divorce, suicide cases and some corporation news or at times "long-time same status" infrastructure news like Airport, IT Park etc., I really was looking for improvement or criticism news about Madurai with photos.

If that was not available, I thought of doing so. Anyway, I was able to find that kind of improvement news in dinamalar.

The issues like Lot of Posters are there in all kinds of walls in Madurai. The issues like animals are all around madurai and nobody cares about it. The issues like broken roads, crazy traffic in madurai and rules not being followed etc., The interesting thing is that the improvement or issues articles are posted with photos.

Check it out yourself.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs