.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Boiled(Avicha) Kadalai


Whenever I hear about Kadalai(Ground Nut), I always remember my days in Madurai College House Road - Town Hall Road, Madurai.

I used to go in my two-wheeler, park it in the parking places of that road. There are four-wheeled wooden carts in which they have the lights for the night. These carts sell boiled ground nuts. These ground nuts comes with salty water and the street vendor gives it rolled in a newspaper - ex:kunkumam magazine paper and it is really tasty in that environment. I used to buy boiled ground nuts and walk in that road having the ground nuts slowly one by one.

If you are in Madurai, try the same thing and I am sure you will enjoy it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs