.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Monday, August 01, 2011

Perumal Koil Chappal Stand asking for money

I have already written an article about this only last month -
http://www.madurai247.com/2011/07/chappal-stand-in-perumal-kovil-koil.html,

but still the same situation pertains there. I went to Koodal Azhagar Perumal Koil and the staff at the chappal stand is asking for money. I cannot tolerate this.

Either the temple authorities has to take action or government has to take action. I know the chappal stand is free for the public to use and they have to do as a service, but the staff said it is not anymore and I don't accept it.

I asked for the (contract) owner's name and the staff did not declare the name. However, this is a warning and if somebody asks money from public for chappal stand then I will have to take severe action.

In fact, Madurai247.com was one of the reporters to report to collector that Mattuthavani is being misused and kept dirty and also too many unauthorized shops etc., and also asking Rs.5 for urinals in late night etc., Hence beware Mr.Chappal Stand contract owners and do not disturb public by asking money.

In fact, it is our wish to provide you with some tips, but you cannot ask mandatory. On a side note, I did give tips more than the amount he asked for.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs