.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Old Coins Currencies Stamps Collection as a Hobby in Madurai - Buy or Sell Coins



I have a great passion for collecting Coins and Currencies and I have a huge collection myself which I collected in various instances - especially when I was in US and back home in India. This helps me to relate myself to history and understand many historic facts in the back drop of all these coins and currencies.

When I hold and feel that I am the owner of these coins, I feel happy and feel precious. I feel that I am saving it for generations.

I have all kinds of coins collections, Currencies, Stamps available for sale. If you are interested, please contact us at madurai247@gmail.com and we can help you with the purchase of these coins.

Even if you want to sell, please let me know and I can buy for a good rate. Email us if you have coins, currencies preferably with photos.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • I am interested in british India coins contact me on 09866688913 or mail me ravichandran369@rediffmail.com

    By Blogger Ravi, at 11:20 AM  

  • I am interested in British India coins.If you have them contact me on 09866688913 or mail me on ravichandran369@rediffmail.com

    By Blogger Ravi, at 11:21 AM  

  • hi i need forin currency and coins for collection pls help my id jayaelectronics@gmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:21 PM  

  • hai i am vijay, i will be in madurai on 13th sep, give me your mobile number i will contact you, let me see what i need from your collection. honeyvhoneyk@yahoo.co.in, mobile 9849214386

    By Blogger vijay, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs