.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Junior level Software or BPO Workers/Employees from Madurai, Trichy, Coimbatore, Chennai, Tirunelveli are spoilt

I have been a software employee myself, as I started my career. I have in fact gone through this phase, but due to good culture and good wisdom, I tried not to take the weight to my head.

I recently met a youngster, who is just 3 years experienced in Software industry. Since he has some money in hand, his gestures and arrogance has increased a lot. Can I generalize this concept to majority of the folks starting up their career in the fields of IT and ITeS. But, one observation is this bad attitude comes to saturation and comes to normal level in a period of time. I think this is a matter of Maturity.

IT and ITeS employees who start their career, get lumpsum amount and it is handful, compared to the no-salary in college and the salary is much much higher in terms of what a non-IT person gets. The first salary is multiples of what a TNSTC driver or for that case a government employee gets in tamil nadu. Some of the IT folks do not give respect to the elders due to this fact and do whatever they want. IT folks might be getting much much more than his uncle was/is getting even today. But that is because of the IT and that does not mean you do not give respect to the elders.

I am not referring to everyone in IT or ITeS field, but this is a general trend at least in the initial career of some of the youngsters in India. And even if it is there, as they get mental maturity, they change for good!

If you are one of them, please correct yourself and this does not point to all the IT and ITeS employees, because I myself I am/was a IT person.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs