.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Madurai Health - When was the last time you went for Doctor check up? - Diabetes Care Treatment Control

When was the last time you went for Doctor check up? When was the last time you did blood testing, urine testing and scanning?

It is advised by the medical community that every individual gets checked up from the age 30, every year. It is true fact and you can control lot of things, if you already come to know anything in your body.

I am only 31 years old and I came to know that I have high blood sugar in my body. I could not believe that and it was a surprise. That is how our health status is in!

One of the reasons is because of genetics - that is my parents have a history of diabetes etc., Another reason is my lifestyle - a software engineer's lifestyle. Enough money to eat outside, eat non-vegetarian most of the times - preferred dish would be non-veg against a vegetarian ones, sedentary lifestyle - no exercise and not even a necessary walking - since have vehicles everywhere. there is no reason for me to walk. Decent amount of stress.

These all lead to my health condition. As such Diabetes is not a disease, but it is a condition, which can be controlled and no problem - it cannot be cured, but it can be controlled with proper diet, exercise and medication, following the doctor consultation.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs