.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Friday, December 31, 2010

Vaigai Express Madurai

I like Vaigai Super Fast Express, which goes from Madurai to Chennai.

This express train starts at 6:30 in the morning from Madurai. If I want to go to Trichy, this is an excellent train. I wake up around 5:15 am and get ready and come to the Madurai train station around 6 AM.

The train starts at 6:30 AM and reaches Dindigul at 7:30 AM. Then the train goes to Trichy at 8:40 AM. Without much effort I reach Trichy. Moreover, the train travel is great.

On the way, natural scenes are really nice. The train station is just couple of kilometers from my house, so it is easy to reach Railway station as well.

Also - If i have to travel by bus, I have to go all the way to Mattuthavani. This is far away for me. Even though the Roadways Bypass road is awesome, the road travel by Bus is sickening.

At any case, I am enjoying Madurai and Vaigai Express.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs