.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Monday, July 31, 2006

Google/Yahoo/MapQuest Maps???!!!!

When it comes to usage of maps for all driving directions, I use Yahoo Maps.

Previously, I used to use Google maps, but I noticed there were many flaws. We got lost in the middle of our trips using google maps.

I did not realize till I noticed yahoo maps beta version. I am impressed with it.

BTW, if I have to avoid any highways or avoid local roads or shortest distance or shortest time etc., then I open MapQuest also in addition to my yahoo map.

I hope this is helpful! But, atlast it boils down to which one you are comfortable with. It is up to you!!

Happy Mapping and Happy Driving!!:-)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • It is not advisable to give bad comment about one product..i am using google map and it is really brilliant !!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs