.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Independance Day 2011 - Celebrated in TVS Lakshmi Matriculation School, Madira

It is different outside and inside the nest it is different.

I had a totally different feeling when I was outside the school and when I went in for my daughter's function for Independence Day in TVS Lakshmi Matriculation School, Madurai. My daughter acted as "Bharath Maatha" in a stage show and she is studying UKG in this school.

I had a great feeling attending this function in which many kids performed lot of patriotic programmes. I was goosebumped by some actions by the kids and their performance and their ideas and concepts for Independence day.

There is no or very little patriotism outside and I was very impressed by the patriotism manifested by the children.

As an alumni of that school I was proud to be part of that school as well - Make it proud of me and Make me proud of it. TVS Lakshmi Matriculation Higher Secondary School, TVS Nagar, Madurai.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs