.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Fast foods in Madurai - Chicken & Egg based restaurant

I went to KFC recently. I like the idea of a unique recipe and keeping that secret as secret.

I like the professional cooking and help. While I was there in KFC, I got an idea. Introducing such a Chicken + Egg based restaurant will be a great hit in Madurai area.

Egg is as usual cheap. Chicken is easily available and affordable. A decent fast food concept based on Chicken+Egg based foods with professional packing and easy to eat will be a great idea.

Franchisee concept would be a great help. All the best for your business. Just email maduraitimes@gmail.com, if you are going to use this idea!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs