.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

High Availability in Life?! - Madurai Life

Have you heard about Fail-over and High Availability in Servers and Systems?

Will that be cool to have the same concept in Life also? I believe I have.

If this country does not give me what I want, I will take what I have back home. There is whole world to win, not just these small mud houses in this place.

If a server A has issues, then the High Availability software switches control to server B. That is what I am feeling cool about the high availability in my life too.

There are various opportunities in the whole world waiting for me. I am willing to serve my city, country as it demands me to.

Thanks for listening to my blabbering and pulambals.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs