.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Feeling the Macroeconomy disturbance - World Economy - not just about Madurai

When there was dot com burst in 2000, and during/after September 11 attacks in USA, there was a huge market recession due to heavy losses and improper business models, I had to feel the macro-economy disturbance.

When there is a disturbance at a macro-economy level, there is a disturbance in micro-economy level too. In 2001, we suffered out of no money. No one worked in my family, except my mother! Mother was working, one brother was studying, another brother was searching for a job and I was downsized from the company! I guess you are getting the financial picture of my family. It sucked!!

Now, there a sub-prime mortgage crisis, US real markets fall, banks fail or slow down and my life sucks. I am always on the edge of my life. Does it happen to everyone? Or is it just me?!

Is it my mistake of being jack of many, rather than a master of one?!

Inflation of >12% in India...oil prices rise...shares sink...
Need some life and break guys!! I hope everything will come up back.

Everyone in family is supportive, but need change sooner.
I hope after elections, things will change.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs