.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Sunday, August 17, 2008

How to be successful in life?

If you are confused in life and don't know where you are going in life? I suggest you play a game, which you can play and it is a new game.

Yesterday I went to a bowling game with my 5 friends. We played three games. I played terribly in the first game. I was the 5th and last in the first game. In the second game, I came fourth place. Still, I was totally depressed about what was going on.

I was de-motivated but at the same time I was understanding how to play and what is the best practice. I had the fire to play and win. I wanted desperately to win. I was carefully watching how people are playing and closely observing how the winning person is throwing the ball.

Hesitatingly I joined the third game, and I eventually won the third game. Here are the couple of lessons, I learnt.

1) Everything is happening under God's supervision and he teaches us lessons.
2) Concentration. I was only looking at the line and where to hit in the target. In Mahabaratha, Dhrona teacher asked everyone among the students and everyone identified bigger targets like whole tree or the parrot on the whole. Arjuna was the only person who answered that he sees parrot's eye only and nothing else.
It makes a lot of difference, if we concentrate only the destination and do not concentrate on anything else. Do not give ears to anything else. It is all about concentration.
3) Patience. until you understand the game and become mastered with the game.
4) Observation. Observe what is best and understand that and practice.
5) Understand from mistakes.

All of the above applies to our life and I feel like I realized these things after a long time. I will succeed back again! I know, it has been slow in my things shortly. But I will get back. I wanted to share with everyone, whom it might apply.

A Game is a short equivalent(prototype) of life. Every now and then you have win and loose. You need to be able to accept both. Accept both win and loose with the same heart. React to it in the same.

This will lead to bliss in life!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs