.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Madurai Chicken 65




When I used to grow up in Madurai, I crave for chicken 65, which are made in streets.
They are deep fried, in some oil, which I am not sure is good or not.

But, one thing is sure - Chicken 65 on the streets are very tasty.

I used to enjoy the Mutton Soups sold in the Palanganatham streets(near Nataraj Theatre) madurai, which might not be very healthy. Parotta in Subbiah kadai(now it is renamed as Nagaraj Parotta Stall Hotel) opposite Nataraj theatre.

I enjoy chicken 65 in the entrance of town hall road, madurai.

I enjoy avicha kadalai(boiled ground nuts) on the town hall road.

I used to get some magazines in town hall road and walk with avicha kadalai. Read some books in the bookshops like Malligai book shop and other stores in the same street. Walk up and down and get back to my hero honda bike:).

This was my major timepass in Madurai:)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs