.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Sunday, March 30, 2008

TVS Company, Madurai is my inspiration

I was born and brought up in Madurai. Only Major Madurai company (conglomerate/business group) I have seen and grown up with is - TVS - TVS Company.

If you want to know about the company, please see here TVS Company Profile in our blog

I wanted to build a conglomerate, since I have been growing up with TVS. I believe that is the inspiration for anybody who have grown up in Madurai.

TVS Company is great because - on those days they have started varied companies in various domains and have given jobs to the local community in Madurai. I like the fact that many families earned and many familes have lived in Madurai.

In my perspective, TVS company is professional, conservative, organized and have landed in most of the businesses in Madurai and they do business internationally too.

One of the most profitable and international companies in TVS Sundaram Fasteners, Madurai which is an export unit. The company supplies for General Motors too.

Anyway, the reason of the blog was to say that TVS Company is my inspiration. TVS Company has been doing great, giving employment to the madurai community. I am sure TVS will still favour Madurai in future too.

One request to the management is to do much more business, expand the business in Madurai to fulfill the demands of madurai needs.

thank you for listening...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs