.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Which TEA is good for HEALTH

I am a coffee drinker most of the times. I know how bad caffeine is for my health, but since I like coffee, I keep drinking coffee.

Recently, I happenned to see Green tea in my office pantree and I thought let me try this. Before that I read in the label that there is 100% Natural Anti-Oxidants available in the Green Tea.

Well, I searched in internet for what is anti-oxidants:
Compounds that neutralize oxygen radicals. Some are enzymes like SOD while others are nutrients such as vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene. High levels of anti-oxidants have been associated with longer life spans.

Compounds that help counteract the damage caused to the body by free radicals. They offer some protection against diseases such as infections and certain cancers. Vitamins C and E, beta-carotene and the minerals selenium and zinc are anti-oxidants.

This excites me - getting longer life and it is very good for health!! It is a very good stuff, and I should take this tip.

Nalla vishayam yedhuvaa irundhaalum, maarithaana aaganum...

Also, I found this article in CNN - check it out...
green tea is very good for health!!

http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/9709/11/green.tea/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs