.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Being Good in all aspects

Being Good in all aspects:

Lately, I am in confusion whether am I good for anything?
I have been doing many things, but negative thoughts are clinging my head and all over my body, which makes me hate myself.

As I am a Virgo, I try to be perfect in all aspects and that I am not able to reach very easily and that makes me depressing many times.

I try to be a good son to my parents, good brother and brother-in-law to my brother and sisters-in-law respectively.

I try to be a good husband to my wife and a good father to my daughter.
I try to be a good son-in-law to my father-in-law and mother-in-law.

And the list goes on in terms of being a good relative to all of my relatives.

At the same time, I have to be a good employee to my employer and being a good businessman to my business, good employer to my employees.

The list goes on... this is kind of overwhelming, when things are not going right.

I need to have courage to face all the troubles, I face!
I need to achieve what I came here for! Will all my dreams be dreams only for ever? Will I be able to achieve what I came here for! Will I just live a normal existance and just leave the world without achieving anything and bringing something new to the world!!!

I need answers from my inside man...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs