.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Madurai Thinking: Best place to think!

These days, I am noting down, where/when am I getting the best ideas for all of my activities. You know where/when?

It is my home Bathroom/Restroom. Please note - it is not other people's bathroom. It is my bathroom. This is a very private place, where even my wife cannot get in into my personal space. It is very private. Nobody can get into your personal space!

I have got solutions to many of my problem, when I am under the shower. Most of the time, while I am in restroom, I think about the problem seriously, but when I am under the shower, I have seen my mind so clear and thinking goes very casually and goes highly logical.

Believe me, my thinking under the shower, does not become emotional, instead it is highly practical, rational and logical. I believe, it should be true for most of you all.

Overall, I think if you are stressed out, you can do two things - (i) sleep off. If you are not able to sleep, then go ahead and sit on the restroom. If that does not help, then take a hot/warm shower. Your mind will become very clear, and you will be out with the solution.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs