.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cool Email Signature

There are various cool signatures, I have been seeing. I would like to list here two of them, which I liked most!

1. How am I doing? Please email my managers abc@xyz.com or def@xyz.com!
2. Every morning I see the Forbes 40 List of Billionaires and if my name is not there, I go to work!!

Aren't they cool signatures? Yes, I like them!!

What do we infer from these two signatures? Here are my thoughts -
1. First one is a very responsible signature. It shows responsibility of the person. It shows the way he/she is sure that he will do the right thing in work. He/she is not afraid of anything. He is bold enough and quite sure that he will do the duty perfectly. Also he wants it to be notified to the managers. This email signature can be added to the company email.

2. Second one is a really cool one. It shows that the person is a fun loving person. Also, he wants to become a rich person, but not sure how to achieve that. But definitely looks like a person who would want to do the work perfectly. This email signature can be added to your personal email.

Thank You!
Madurai Machan!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs