.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Friday, September 08, 2006

Plan Ahead - Daily Planner - Hand Journal

I bought a planner handbook last month and I am using the planner for quite a month and I am very happy and satisfied about that.

This PlanAhead planner contains diary, which has a sufficient space for every day activities and I can write down my ToDos in the diary. I mark some appointments and tasks well ahead and be prepared and make every day successful.

Also there is a notepad attached to it, using that I can write down notes and my thoughts then and there, whenever I want.

Some folders are also there, so I keep some important documents or printouts or maps in that folder.

This is bound with a black leather and I keep a pen with it.

I definitely see some difference in life by managing effectively and planning ahead and have better control over the personal and work related tasks.

I bought this in Walmart. I have seen the same in any book shops in India or any stationary stores. Check out in book shops like Walden etc., so that you have some options to pick it up. It comes in around Rs.500 or 6$-10$ US.

It is definitely worth the money!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs