.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Some good shopping sites for sending gifts to India

I have used couple of shopping sites for sending gifts to India.

Two of the sites, I have used are ahmedabad.com and indiavarta.com.
IndiaVarta.com is owned and operated by Dinamani and IndianExpress Group. They have limited options, but their service is good. This is the most cheap gift service provided so far, I guess.

Ahmedabad.com is also good. They are good - but might not be as cheap as IndiaVarta.com. They have good amount of options.

One important thing is - both of them provide tracking service, using a number online.

Overall, I think indiavarta.com is reliable and cheap. Enjoy sending gifts to India by indiavarta.com and ahmedabad.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • I got robbed by Ahmedabad.com , dont trust their website. I placed an order worth $400 , they never delivered , refused to render a refund and would not return my emails. This looks like a scamsite who takes away your creditcard and then fraud you with the numbers. stay away from them

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs