.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Orkut Dot Com

If you have want to have your network of friends back?
If you want to get in touch with your old friend?

You might have had old friends from school days, childhood days who lived near your home, college days, hostel mates, previous colleagues, place where you live currently, or friends of common interest to talk some like minded things!!

Yes - you should open orkut.com.
It is really great. You might not be able to join by yourself. You need invitation, I think. But it is really effective.

I was slightly skeptical while I joined, but it is really good. I am getting lot of my old friend's contact back!!

Remember - www.orkut.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs