.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Health is very important - a realization


Health is very important through out our life!

Recently I had severe stomach ache from a monday morning 4 AM. I could not sleep peacefully. I tried all the measures I could like - lie down, drink water, take break in restroom etc., but didn't help. After sometime, I had to start to office, with the stomach ache ON.

I could not work at all. But tried to check mails...Fortunately, I have done most of my monday's work on the Sunday, since I had time. In fact, I and my wife went to the office to complete my work in the office on sunday - because my offshore team have to followup with the work.

By around 10AM Monday, I could not sit anymore in office, so I came back home to take rest. Took some rest, after making myself cool with oil applied on my stomach. The stomach ache was because of the heat produced inside my body, because of the food I had the previous day!

In the noon, I became normal - after I had some curd, butter milk etc., We did not go to doctor, since it was manageable by ourselves!

Finally, I realized somethings - Be sure whatever you do it does not affect your health! It is terrible, if you are not well and all of your work will be stuck, considering the fact that you are responsible today or if not, anytime in the future!

So...keep up your good health for good life! You might not encounter any difficulties today, but later in your life, you will get problems. So take care of yourself today!!

Thought of sharing this realization to all of you! This is not the advice, but a sharing of realization!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs