.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Friday, May 12, 2006

Unpopular NewsTodayNet Newspaper



If you don't know about this evening newspaper based in Chennai, please know about it. They produce informative, neutral, valid, good and decent news, though the quality of the online edition is not very good.

Looks like the editor is T.R.R, but not Actor cum politician T.Rajendran, I guess. Please correct me, if I am wrong. One more information is they are online from 1997, looks like!

These kind of neutral and unpopular newspapers has to become popular among the people, for the best interests of the democracy.

I wish, I could help them in getting the quality of the website to a decent situation! If you are running a web design company, please provide some help to them.

You can access the website or online edition here...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs