.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Wrong coin in 1000 Pillars Mandapam Museum

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am big fan of Madurai and I happened to visit Madurai Meenakshi Temple and also 1000 Pillars mandapam Museum last weekend.

I noticed that there is a wrong coin in the coin display of the mandapam.
USA country's one cent is placed as a first coin for Krishna Deva Raya's Chembu Coins.
Hope no other tourist has seen it. Having seen this, they might mistakenly doubt the credibility of Madurai Temple Museum and other items.

I have already informed a contact (cousin) in the temple and told to inform to the superindendendant of the pillars mandapam. Not sure if it is corrected or not. I kindly request you to correct the mistake as soon as possible.

I request officers in-charge to correct the same. I have sent this email to Madurai Collector, Madurai Corporation, Meenakshi Amman Temple office email. But so far no response yet. Please do the needful for it.

Thank you
tamilselvan.
+91-9629557866

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs