.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thinking of Festival time...

When I think of Festival time in madurai..., I remember my childhood days.
When I was in my lower ages, my grandmother used to take me to all the temples she used to go. That too when Chitrai festival or Thaipoosam comes, then I will be with her only. She used to catch my hand so that I never slip away from her. :-)Now I miss her a lot and also I miss these festivals in madurai. Now as I am working in a company situated kilometers away from madurai, I am not getting time to even think about it. Even If I think of going to these festivals, I should get leave(provided there is no work left urgent in the project), mode of transport to madurai (the worst thing I like to forget), etc. things are there and immediately the plan gets cancelled. This is not my condition, but many people may have faced this.
I think, today the car festival (Therottam) would have happened. (I missed this.) :-(

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • remembering madurai...:(
    when i get to my madurai?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs