.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Web based Calendar Magic - Google and Microsoft work very nice on this

I was scheduling a meeting using my MSN mail id and I sent a meeting request to couple of my colleagues. I sent one to myself as well to a gmail account.

I was amazed to see the mail I received in gmail.

Google Mail showed me like - as if there is a meeting scheduled using Gmail only. Looks like the format sent by the MSN mail was understood by the Gmail! Isn't that wonderful??!! I never expected this to happen.

In fact, I was able to accept the meeting request from Gmail and the request came back to MSN mail.

FYI - you can work on www.google.com/calendar to make yourself effective by scheduling and having a Calendar for ToDo. Most important thing is - anywhere in the world you can open - if you have the internet access!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs