.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Made in Madurai                

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Enterprise Rental Car Company Customer Treatment

I took a rental car from Enterprise Rental Car company and I was very happy with one of their gesture.

I called up this company's customer service and they said they will pick us up from our home and even drop us back to our home from the rental car place. Isn't that a wonderful feature or service they provide to the customers.

In fact, I was very happy about that feature - When someone is taking a rental car - 80% of the reason would be that the customer does not have a car, but he/she is licensed to drive and want to go places. So, considering this it perfectly makes perfect sense to have this service and I am sure many people will like this service.

If any other rental car company does not provide this service, please take this up. It is worth trying. BTW, I will go only to Enteprise, since they have pleased me!!:-)

This is my opinion - not of any organization.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • Madurai has lot of best tourist places. More Foreign peoples comes to visit all places in Madurai, especially Meenakshi Amman Temple. Also they want to visit some tourist places along to Madurai. To visit that all places they want rent a car for their travel with minimum rental amount. Car Rental Madurai site gives full details to rent a car in Madurai with minimum rental amount.

    By Blogger karthika, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
`
Personal Top Blogs